An elastic sealant/adhesive with high strength and flexibility. Typical uses: bus, truck, caravan, trailer and train fabrication. 70-03 is capable of providing high strength, structural bonds of metal and polyester panels without the use of mechanical fixing.
ISR 70-03 is a good compromise between an adhesive and a sealant. It is suitable for making elastic constructive joints, which also require a high strength. ISR 70-03 is based on silyl Modified Polymer and is used with an increased and controlled cure speed and reliability in the production process and extends the application possibilities
- Solvent, Isocyanate and PVC free
- Very good UV-resistance and ageing properities
- In general good adhesion on several substrates without the use of a primer
- Permanent elastic within temperatures from -40ºc to + 120ºc
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing
- Paint compatible with most industrial paint or lacquer systems, both alkyd resin and dispersion based (due to the large scale of different types of industrial paints a paint compatibility test is recommended
- Paintable after skin forming (wet on wet); this will not influence the curing speed.
Available in Black, White and Grey
All Prices Include GST
Grey, Black, White