SE Sport Hydrofoil
$229.99 – $309.99
Helps most boats onto plane and plane slower. Suits 40hp to 350hp. Available In Black or Grey.
Helps most boats onto plane and planes slower. Suits 40hp to 350hp. Available In Black or Grey.
The high performance SE Sport foils will provide more speed and precision control on most outboard and stern drive powered boats. Made of flexible, high strength co-polymer, the foils are rugged enough to stop porpoising and side-to-side movement. Specially engineered crescent shaped planing surface funnels water flow to add thrust, cut planing time and provides both slower ‘on plane’ and higher ‘top end’ speeds. A special tracking feature, TURBO TRAC, locks in high speed turns without cavitation (prop blowout) for precise control.
SE 200 suits motors from 8HP to 40HP, while the SE 300 suits motors from 40HP to 350HP. Supplied with 6mm x 32mm stainless steel mount bolts, lock nuts and insulators.
• Increased lift with crescent plane surface
• Small footprint 75-100mm narrower than most other foils
• TURBO TRAC enhances thrust and control
• Control tip cuts tight turns
• Sleek shape compliments today’ s new boat designs
• One piece high strength engineering co-polymer
• Mounting holes suit other popular one piece units
NEW DRILL FREE SE400
SE200: 363mm wide, 343mm front to back.
SE300: 432mm wide, 368mm front to back.
SE300 Black 200812, SE300 Grey 200814, SE200 Black 200808, SE200 Grey 200810, SE400 Black Drill Free 200820, SE400 Drill Free Grey 200822