Year after year, more fishing tournament pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE 12 will undoubtedly carry on that tradition behind premium performance and support for the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from Active Imaging™, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging, FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ sonar, to exciting functionality like C-MAP® Genesis Live mapping and LiveCast™ smartphone integration – all designed to help you find more fish.
Year after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE 12 will undoubtedly carry on that tradition behind premium performance and support for the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from new Active Imaging™ and StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar – you will experience a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE 12.
Navigating to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into an HDS display — including preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes, C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
HDS LIVE 12 simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, as well as support for LiveCast™ smartphone integration, which allows you to display video, Google Maps and fishing data on your fishfinder display.
Featuring a high-resolution SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS LIVE 12 provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses.
HDS LIVE delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance quad-core processor that produces the smoothest, lag-free operation, the most responsive touchscreen performance, and the fastest chart redraws and sonar updates.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready
- Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements – Coming Fall 2018
- LiveSight™ Real-Time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- LiveCast™ smartphone integration
- High-performance quad-core processor
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- Larger, programmable keys
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- High-resolution 12-inch SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000 lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- SiriusXM® Marine Weather and Audio compatible
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Touchscreen control of MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor, Power-Pole® Anchors and Lowrance Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
Lowrance HDS LIVE Advantages:
- Best Screens: You will have an easier time viewing fish, structure and bottom detail on bright and clear SolarMAX™ HD screens that offers clean and crisp views from any angle, in direct sunlight – even through polarized sunglasses.
Easy and Efficient Interface: On-the-water adjustments will be quicker and easier with the refreshed HDS interface designed with a simpler feature layout to deliver next-level ease of use and efficiency.
- Active Imaging: See structure and cover with a new level of refined detail at a range unmatched by anyone else with new, Lowrance Active Imaging. Active Imaging is available with 3-in-1 transducer (CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging) and Active Imaging 2-in-1 transducer (SideScan and DownScan Imaging) options.
- View all Structure Imaging – Side-by-Side: For the first time, you can get a side-by-side view of all your structure imaging technology with the enhanced capabilities of HDS LIVE, which supports simultaneous viewing of StructureScan 3D, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ panels.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with Active Imaging to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- LiveSight: Get live views of fish movements across the bottom, in and around cover and structure with new, revolutionary LiveSight™ sonar. Capable of showing views beneath, or in front of your boat, LiveSight™ is at its best when trolling or fishing from a single spot. HDS LIVE comes LiveSight™ ready, so all you need to do is mount the LiveSight™ transducer and get after the fish.
- C-MAP Genesis LIVE: Create your own high-definition 1/2-foot contour maps – in real time – on your HDS LIVE screen with C-MAP Genesis Live.
- Smartphone Notifications: Keep your eyes on the fish and never miss an important text or call with smartphone notifications built into HDS LIVE. Turn off phone notifications for uninterrupted fishing, or leave them on to receive popup notifications on the screen of your HDS LIVE display.
- LiveCast smartphone integration: You no longer have to choose between watching the big game and spending a day on the water with LiveCast™ smartphone integration. Watch video, view Google maps and fishing data on the high-resolution screen of your HDS LIVE display via the HDMI connection on HDS LIVE 12. View data from your smartphone and keep your eye on the fish with a LiveCast-sonar split screen.
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View: Makes fish easier to see on DownScan Imaging™ by combining crystal-clear CHIRP sonar fish targets with superior, high-resolution views of bottom detail, structure and bait fish.
- High Performance Processor: Whether panning the chart, tracking back through your sonar history or creating a Genesis LIVE map, you will get responsive, smooth operation with no lag from the quad-core processor at the heart of HDS LIVE. The high- performance processor can easily drive today’s technology, like Active Imaging, LiveSight sonar, Genesis Live, StructureMap, Live Network sonar with power to spare for future innovations.
- New, Modern, Low-Profile Design: Enhance the look of your console with the new, zero-edge glass design of HDS LIVE, featuring the exceptional crispness, vibrant images and extreme viewing angles of SolarMAX™ HD technology. Create clean, sleek look at the console with an HDS LIVE flush mount.
- Larger, Programmable Keys: It’s easier than ever to quickly access functions with the larger keys on HDS LIVE — no matter the conditions; plus with four programmable keys, you can set up one-touch access to the features you use the most
- 6-way Split Screen View : See more information — all at the same time — with the new, six-screen split offered on HDS12 LIVE fishfinder/chartplotters.
- Live Network Sonar: Cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Get sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Dual-Channel CHIRP: Deep water and trolling anglers will never miss a fish, watching two Lowrance CHIRP frequencies at the same time via a dual-channel CHIRP split screen. Run a High CHIRP panel for the best target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools, a Medium CHIRP panel to cover the widest area – ideal for watching bait schools under a transducer in shallow water, or go deeper with a Low CHIRP panel to cover more of the water column.
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting: You will navigate faster and easier with automatic route planning. Menu activated, the feature automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam and height, creating a route around a landmass, shoals and other fixed navigational hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
- C-MAP Navigation Palette: Enhances the readability of C-MAP charts, especially near shore, where the colors used for land, docks, anchorage areas, water, and channels are nicely differentiated and water contour lines are distinct. That makes it easy to tell where the boat is in relation to a channel, navaid, ledges and drop-offs, or a point of land. The color scheme is much easier on the eye.
- Wireless Connectivity: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance® LINK App and other onboard devices, allows you to download software updates and custom C-MAP® Genesis maps directly to the display and offers wireless smartphone viewing/tablet control of HDS Carbon displays.
- Network All Components: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules, including Broadband Radar™, SonicHub®2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury® VesselView® Link, Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole® shallow water anchors equipped with the C-Monster™ Control System and the SmartSteer™ interface, featuring control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrance® Outboard Pilot.