Powerful deep water fish finder
The Furuno DFF3 is a network Fishfinder featuring Furuno Digital Filter (FDF) Technology designed for use with NavNet series devices.
This digital Network Sounder can turn any NavNet display into a powerful, dual-frequency digital fish finder. The compact network sounder unit connects directly to a NavNet display or an Ethernet hub with a single Ethernet cable. If it is connected to an Ethernet hub that has multiple displays attached, each of those displays will have access to the Network Sounder.
The sounder itself has a selectable 1, 2 or 3kW output power. You may choose any two operating frequencies from 28 to 200 kHz with FFS (Furuno Free Synthesis) technology. With the powerful DFF3, you can obtain detailed echoes of bottom structure and fish using range scales of up to 3,000 meters. And because the Network Sounder is used on a NavNet display, you will also be able to use its Radar and Chart Plotter features depending on which unit you have.
Furuno’s award winning network Fish Finders offer a unique fish size analyzer function, ACCU-FISH™. The ACCU-FISH™ algorithm analyzes echo returns to compute individual fish size and display it on the screen. Requires a compatible transducer.
- Utilises FDF (Furuno Digital Filter) signal processing technology
- Output power 1 to 3 kW
- Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) allows for selectable operating frequency of 28 to 200 kHz
- Dual frequency, alternate transmission
- Compatible with Airmar transducer ID technology
- Heaving compensation with use of a Furuno Satellite Compass
- Variable Transmission Rate for different depth ranges allows for more detailed observation of bottom
- Dedicated 6-pin temperature sensor port available
- WAGO connection for ease of installation