CRC Silicone Grease is a thin non-curing silicone grease designed for sealing, lubricating and waterproofing o-rings and other rubber and plastic parts. It insulates valves, electrical contacts, spark plugs, battery terminals and fasteners from moisture and protects against corrosion.
It is resistant to oil, water and chemicals and with a temperature range of -40°C to +200°C it will not harden, freeze, dry or melt.
Features & Benefits
- Seals, lubricates, protects, insulates and waterproofs
- Temperature resistant – Maintains performance level year round. Will not harden, freeze, dry or melt due to temperature fluctuations
- Safe on most rubber and plastics – Will not degrade seals, gaskets or plastic insulators
- Chemical, oil and water resistant
- Recommended for use on plastics and rubber components
- O-Rings, spark plugs, fasteners, battery terminals, electrical contacts, valves, gaskets
The durable film seals out moisture, inhibits corrosion and resists oil, dust and dirt build-up to maintain clean operating conditions. It prevents sticking, reducing friction, heat and wear with a very low coefficient of friction over a wide temperature range. Everything works easier. Will not melt, freeze, run, pool or contaminate in-process materials.
Ideal for sliding mechanisms and on extreme heavy loads to reduce wear and prevent galling or seizing. For mechanisms that are operated at infrequent intervals or are lubricated for life.
CRC Dry Glide PTFE may affect some painted surfaces; may discolour or damage some plastics. Always test on an inconspicuous area first.
Features & Benefits
- PTFE-Based – Excellent lubrication over a wide temperature range
- Bonds to Most Surfaces – Metal, wood, rubber and most surfaces
- Micro-Thin Film – Lubricates and prevents sticking, reducing friction and wear
- Resists Dirt, Dust and Oil Build-Up – Ideal for dirty environments
- Non-Staining, Off-White Film – No dusty surface powder
- Wide Temperature Range – Remains stable between -40°C and +230°C. Will not melt, freeze or wash-off
- Fast Drying – Allows in-process parts to be handled quickly
- Seals Out Moisture – Provides a barrier film that inhibits corrosion
- Ultra Low Coefficient of Friction – Ideal for sliding mechanisms and light load lubrication
- NZFSA Approved C12
– See more at: http://www.crc.co.nz/keyword/dry-glide/p1/item-i9ee13c8c-4e95-452e-9dc4-3952edfd0036-0.htm#sthash.6GIK4NQo.dpuf
All prices include GST