Built-In GPS Receiver & DSC – Shows GPS coordinates on screen and automatically sends GPS location with DSC calls.
Bluetooth Wireless Technology – Make and receive phone calls using Bluetooth Wireless Technology, keeping your cell phone safe and dry.
Floating – Never lose your radio. Floating design and orange core make retrieving the radio easy if dropped overboard.
Rewind-Say-Again® – Replay missed VHF calls.
Selectable Output between 1, 3, and 6 Watts for short and long range communication.
the CobraMarine® MR HH 600 VHF radio with GPS & DSC is Cobra’s first handheld radio that shows your GPS coordinates and automatically transmits them with DSC calls to notify the Coast Guard or other vessels of your exact position in case of emergency.
This life saving radio also features a floating orange core so it’s easy to see in water and has a built-in flashlight and emergency strobe. Lastly, the MR Hand Held 600 keeps your cell phone safe and dry, and allows boaters to place/receive phone calls through the radio.
- Built-in GPS Receiver
- Digital Selective Calling (DSC Class-D)
- MicroBlue: Bluetooth Wireless Technology in a unique noise canceling design. Widely compatible for all mobile phones with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Easy Redial Operation: redial of last phone number dialed
- Voice Dialing: supports standard mobile phone voice dialing when paired to a compatible mobile phone
- Floating design and orange core make retrieving the radio easy if dropped overboard
- Rewind-Say-Again: replays missed VHF calls.
- 6 Watt VHF: select between 1, 3 or 6 watts for short and long range communication
- Flashlight/S.O.S. Light
- Submersible to IPX8 Standards: waterproof to 3.3 ft (1 m) of water for 30 minutes
- All NOAA Weather Channels: instant access to all National Weather Channels, 24 hours a day
- Emergency Weather Alert: Receive NOAA alerts when threatening weather is nearby
- MOB (Man Over Board)
- Noise Canceling Microphone: reduces effect of environmental noise when speaking.
- Basic Navigation: include digital compass, waypoint navigation, course, speed, etc.
- BURP: expels water from the speaker grill if the unit is dropped in the water
- Speaker/Mic Jack: allows connecting optional Cobra Lapel Speaker/Mic and other Cobra accessories
- Instant Channel 16/9: provides instant access to priority Channel 16 and calling Channel 9
- NMEA Out: NMEA 0183 output to display other vesels and their information transmitted by DSC or your chartplotter
- Unlimited Memory Channels: allows programming of unlimited VHF memory channels
- Tri-Watch: use to monitor three (3) channels at once — Channel 16, Channel 9 and one other selected channel
- Channel Names: friendly VHF channel names under the channel number
- Channel Scan/Memory Scan: use to scan through unlimited channels or memory locations to find conversations in progress
- Signal Strength Meter: shows the strength of incoming or outgoing signals
- Button/Key Lock: prevents accidental setting changes when button lock is set
- Illuminated Buttons: allows high visibility of all function buttons
- AA Battery Compatible: good for emergency backup
- Includes AA battery tray (P/N CM 110-035)
- Locking Desktop Charger: holds the radio or battery in place while charging. Vertical or horizontal mounting
- Dimensions: 5.71″ x 2.83″ x 1.87″ (131 x 72 x 47 mm) not including antenna
- Weight: 329g with Lithium Ion Battery
- RF Output Power: 1, 3 or 6 Watts
- Number of Channels: All: USA, Canadian, International 10 NOAA Weather Channels
- Batteries: Cobra battery pack CM 110-034
- Model: MRHH600WFLTGPSB
What’s in the box:
- 2000mAh LiON Polymer Rechargeable Battery (black colour)
- Locking Desktop Charger
- AC Adapter with North America Plug
- 12V DC Accessory Plug
- Alkaline battery tray (Use with AA Alkaline Batteries)
- Spring-Loaded Belt Clip