Marine Surfacer Undercoat
Marine Surfacer Undercoat is designed for use in above water areas only. It can be used:
- As a surfacing and build coat in the Single Component topsides marine paint system.
- As an adhesion/surfacing coat directly to suitably prepared fibre-glass gel-coat.
- Direct to suitably prepared and sealed timber for cabin interiors.
- As a tie coat and upgrade on existing sound enamel finishes after correct preparation
- May be used as a gloss reducing additive in Marine Gloss Enamel (refer MGE Data Sheet).
- Proven performance over many years in all above water applications
- Excellent adhesion and obliteration
- Good long term sandability
- Excellent long term re-coatability with itself
- May be used direct on suitably prepared gel-coat
- Lead and chromate free
- Good cure response and sandability make Marine Surfacer Undercoat an excellent surfacing medium to cover minor scratches etc
Available in 500ml, 1L & 4L
All Prices Include GST
500ml, 1 Litre, 4 Litre