Epoxy Primer is the basis for High Performance marine systems.
Epoxy Primer is recommended for use as :
- Primer on suitably prepared steel, alloy, GRP and wooden substrates
- Multi-coat primer and self-build system
- Primer and seal coat for 421 epoxy fairing systems
Epoxy Primer may also be used to seal off prepared, aged coatings prior to repainting.
Epoxy Primer is ideal for use below the water-line as a tie coat between aged epoxies and Altex Yacht & Boat Antifoulings.
Limitations: Epoxy Primer is a thin film adhesion primer. It is not designed for thick film application – apply at 50 – 75µm maximum. Further, it is not designed to be sanded – refer to High Build Sanding Surfacer and Epoxy Barrier Undercoat.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Formulated for use above and below water – simplifies full hull painting projects
- Very long mixed pot life
- Excellent long term re-coatability
- Lead and chromate free
- Very rapid dust-free and touch dry response
- Iso-cyanate free
- Excellent anti-corrosive properties
CODE SIZE PRICE
00060547 1.25Litre $ 69.95
00060554 5 Litre $179.95
All Prices Include GST