Altex Epoxy Barrier Undercoat
Epoxy Barrier Undercoat
Epoxy Barrier Undercoat is a professional grade primer ideally suited to lengthy new-build or repaint projects where different epoxy surfacers, undercoats and fairing compounds – of different ages – require to be sealed and prepared for final finishing.
In repaint situations where areas of the same job may be spot-filled, have existing sanded polyurethane finish and / or sanded epoxy undercoat, Epoxy Barrier Undercoat provides an excellent one-step tie-coat and sealer prior to applying urethane finish coats.
Epoxy Barrier Undercoat may be top-coated with acrylic or polyester urethane finishes and is especially formulated as a sealer under Elite Polyurethane, Elite Pro~Spray, and Boero Challenger HT finishes
- is an excellent adhesion coat when applying a new finish over existing aged, and suitably prepared, polyester or acrylic urethane gloss coatings.
- Available in a carefully selected grey tone allowing easy obliteration with low opacity finish coats.
- Excellent lay-down qualities minimise the need for sanding prior to application of gloss finish coats.
- In a multi-coat sequence Epoxy Barrier Undercoat can provide priming and barrier coat capabilities direct to prepared GRP and epoxy laminates.
- Suitable for service above and below water
CODE SIZE Price
10004626 1.25 Litre $71.85
00060295 5 Litre $199.95
All Prices Include GST