Elite 321 Brushing Polyurethane
1 Litre Kit
Available in Whites: Spindrift White, Plimsol White, Ivory White – $86.45
Colours: Galleon Grey, Endless Blue, Beacon Red – $94.99
- Specifically developed for manual (brush or roller) application
- Excellent cosmetic properties
- Easily achieved wet look gloss
- Available in the three most popular yacht finish ‘whites’
- Excellent chemical resistance – colour tonal pigments may be affected to varying degrees. Note: This high degree of chemical resistance dictates the need for careful observation of recoat times and / or intercoat preparation where multiple coats are applied. Refer to “Limitations of use” and “Dry Time – Self Recoat”
- Excellent durability
- High flexibility and toughness
- Excellent retention of cosmetic properties due to high UV resistance
- Lead and chromate free
Elite 321 Brushing Polyurethane is based on the latest cyclo-aliphatic polyester technology, giving a light fast finish coat with long lasting gloss.
Elite 321 Brushing Polyurethane has been especially formulated to provide good flow-out and wet-edge characteristics, balanced with rapid dry-to-touch – making re-paint projects on the hardstand or on the water a practical proposition.
Elite 321 Brushing Polyurethane is recommended for use on all topsides, decks, interiors and fittings requiring a premium quality brush-applied finish.
Elite 321 Brushing Polyurethane will also provide excellent performance in areas such as showers, heads and galleys.
Limitations of Use
- Elite 321 Brushing Polyurethane is available in a limited but popular range of yacht finish “Whites”. It is recommended that two coats be applied to achieve full substrate obliteration and maximum ‘wet-look’.
- Light sanding between coats, using 380 grit Wet-Or-Dry (or similar), is strongly recommended if re-coating is carried out in excess of 24 hours of application of the prior coat.
|Elite 321 Poly Colours||
Beacon Read, Endless Blue, Galleon Grey, Ivory White, Matterhorn White, Plimsol White, Spindrift White